From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-09 14:51:30

On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 07:20:19PM +0200, John Torjo wrote:
> > OK, but you probably test not all files. Have you tried my simple
> > boost_check script or did you wrote a own script to test *all* files?
> >

> From what I see, that script is Linux-only ;)

Not Linux, POSIX, will work on *BSD, GNU/Hurd, ... as well :-)

Since you have gcc available I assume you use cygwin. Just install the
bash shell via it and start the script from it. I would really wonder if
you do not know about it. How would you otherwise call perl or
perform other simple and trivial stuff (such as replacing a string in a
file)? By installing each little program from scratch or writing a C++
replacement program?

In short: Try cygwin or even better switch your whole system :-))

Jens