From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-17 12:04:20

Hello,

Here is a new version of the pow.hpp file with updated tests and docs. It
nows handles errors using the Boost.Math overflow error policy, and uses
promote_args to determine the return type.

I've tested it on the same platforms as before, BUT it no longer compiles
with gcc-2.95.4. The first reason was that policy.hpp includes <limits> that
gcc 2.95 doesn't have so I replaced it by <boost/limits.hpp> and it worked,
but some other Boost files include other headers that are also missing (ios
for instance, included in lcast_precision.hpp). Is the support for that
compiler required?

Bruno