From: Bruno Lalande (bruno.lalande_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-18 08:00:06

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, I will take it into account to improve the
documentation. Actually I wasn't sure how long and detailed it was expected
to be, so I preferred to do something short at first. Also for the
description of error handling, I didn't want to end up with something too
repetitive regarding what is already described in the Boost.Math error
handling documentation. But indeed, a short and concise enough demo could be
of help.

About the "known in advance" expression, I myself hesitated a lot. The
choice depends on who we prefer to talk to : the mathematician (for whom
"fixed" and "known in advance" should be more natural) or the programmer
(who will find "known at compile-time" more expressive).

Thanks
Bruno