From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-19 04:55:39

Sadly, I am away for the duration of this review, and can't spend time on a proper review, but I'd just like to record that I think
this collection is *really, really* important to get things floating-point to work smoothly, correctly, and portably. The failure
to get these apparently trivial (but actually rather tricky) things to work right has a been a running sore for years and this
collection will put things right.

So I vote to accept.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]