From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-22 10:03:56

John Maddock wrote:
> Daniel James wrote:
>> On 18/02/2008, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>> There is a seemingly endless set of improvements to *could* be made
>>> 1.35.0. But I think that it is time to try to identify any
>>> showstoppers, fix those, and defer everything else to the next
>>> release.
>> Are broken copyright links considered important enough for this
>> release?
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/1573
>
> Looks like this is all date-time library stuff?
>
> Given that this is a trivial search and replace to fix, and effects only
> comments not code, I'd say lets fix it, especially if you're willing to do
> the job ;-)
>
> Beman?

Yes, definitely. And that applies to any other straightforward fixes
that don't affect code. Just go ahead and make them, don't wait for an
OK from me.

I'm going to be tied up all next week at the C++ committee meeting in
Bellevue, Washington, US, so don't expect much action from me during
that time.

Thanks,

--Beman