From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-24 12:58:02
I've prepared my patches to fix several links to the copyright files.
There's a lot of changes, so I've put the patches on the web instead
of attaching the patches. I've got three separate patches for fixing
different errors. If there are no objections I'll commit them to trunk
and release in a few days.
First patch is for headers which link to the non-existant LICENSE-1.0.
It touches the date time, thread and string algorithm libraries:
The next one fixes links 'http:#www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt' which
seems to be a search and replace error when converting C++ header
comments to python. This one is for the python and mpi libraries.
Finally there are a handful of links of the form
http:/\/www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt. These are in the typeof and
function types libraries.
There's another link of that form in the script
'libs/typeof/tools/preprocess.pl' but I left it alone as it might be
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk