From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-25 23:43:03

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 7:00 PM, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> I'm not sure you would find help in any particular file.
>
> However, the problem does sound rather simple: you want to build an
> executable when you actually build a library. That sounds like a pretty
> simple but fundamental setting in your project file.

I think I see where you're confused. What I meant to say from the very
beginning is that I DO build an executable, however the linker ALSO outputs
a .LIB file. In my project settings I have it setup to build an application
(EXE), not a library! When I comment out the BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE() code, the
library is no longer generated.