From: Divye Kapoor (divyekapoor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-01 14:34:22

Hello,
   I am currently a second year student pursuing my B.Tech degree in
Computer Science at the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, India and I
would like to know how I can help out with the Boost project. I have a
strong background in C++ and the STL and I'm an avid user of some of the
Boost libraries like Spirit and Lambda.

Also, (I guess this question is pretty old and must have been debated many
times), are there any plans for creation of a portable network communication
library as part of Boost? And can I help out in that regard?

Yours sincerely,
Divye Kapoor

--
Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road moved beneath the chicken
depends upon your frame of reference.