From: Christian Holmquist (c.holmquist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-04 10:30:39

Something that I miss very much is library for
multidimensional/spatial data structures.
This is indeed a very broad subject, but there are (to my knowledge)
no good libraries out there that can fill in the gap.
Most (?) implementations of today live well integrated in larger
systems, such as 3d rendering or physics simulation frameworks..

'Foundations of Multidimensional and Metric Data Structures' is a good
book on the subject, and if some of these structures would be
assembled in a modern c++ library I think it'd be useful

regards,
Christian