From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-04 12:13:23

Hi,

I read a similar topic on this issue and someone simply mentioned to add
some items to user-config.jam, which did not help me. I found 2
user-config.jam files. I wasn't sure which one to edit so I tried them both.
The problem still happens.

The build process has no problem finding cl.exe, however it states errors
like the following:

boost/config/no_tr1/utility.hpp(21) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'utility': No such file or directory

Which means to me that I need to specify the visual studio include
directories somewhere, but I'm not sure where. Could someone outline all of
the details I need to know to get this working? Where do I add the include
paths? Thanks.

PS: I'm compiling boost 1.34.1