From: RWTH Mailaccount (thomas.karolski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-04 18:22:04

I downloaded the svn version of the trunk folder and compiled boost
using VC9.
After using a
boost::ptr_map< unsigned int, boost::variant<int, bool, float,
std::string, Resource::shrd_ptr> >
I got an error at line 26 inside
"boost/ptr_container/detail/serialize_ptr_map_adapter.hpp" about
"ptr_container_detail::serialize_as_const" not being defined for
"ptr_container_detail".
Seeing as how it was however defined in
boost/ptr_container/detail/serialize_reversible_cont.hpp, I copy and
pasted the definition into boost/ptr_container/ptr_map_adapter.hpp
(which is being included by serialize_ptr_map_adapter.hpp) and now
everything seems to work.
I didn't have any problems with ptr_map before, so I have no clue as to
why I got this error all of a sudden, but now it works fine.

Sorry if this is something which was already adressed somewhere.

Regards,
Thomas K.