From: Rick Yorgason (rick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-05 04:40:32

Hey everyone, I've noticed a few things coming from this mailing list:

* There's some rumblings about getting the 1.35 release out the door soon.

* A list was compiled showing that uBLAS was the only Boost library that
wasn't using the Boost Software License, or at least, the only one that
couldn't be easily changed.
<http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2007/05/122130.php>

* With little fanfare, permission was granted to release uBLAS under the
BSL last September.
<http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/ublas/2007/09/2342.php>

So, hey, this is great news! My question is, what do you think the
chances are that 1.35 could be released under a blanket license? Since
the only work required is changing some comments in some source files,
it would be a shame if we had to wait another year and a half for this.

Cheers,

-Rick-