From: Michael Fawcett (michael.fawcett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-06 12:32:08

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Sebastian Redl
<sebastian.redl_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Michael Fawcett wrote:
> > I forgot to mention before that this is using VS 2005 as the compiler.
> > I'm pretty sure results for compilers with different exception
> > implementations would vary greatly.
> >
> I imagine that a Linux/GCC build would indeed show quite different
> results. Do you have the platform available, or a an easily
> compilable/runnable test case for someone else to run?

I have cygwin available. This might take some time to do though, I'll
try to get around to it before the end of the week.

The code is unfortunately company code, so I can't share it, but I'm
hoping to convince them to let me release it soon.

--Michael Fawcett