From: Phil Bouchard (philippe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-11 04:23:30

"Steven Watanabe" <watanabesj_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

[...]

> If I remember correctly from the Intrusive review, virtual inheritance can
> make roofof blow up.

Unfortunately, yes. I would be possible adding a BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT the
resulting pointer address is lesser than the member variable inside the
function but obviously this will not be portable.

Here is a list of things that still need to be done:
- Replace owned<>::p_ with boost::optional<>
- Add user-defined destructor to the pointee
- Multi-threaded support
- More aggresive internal usages of roofof<>()
- Struct "set" and owned_base::last allocated from a private pool
- make_shifted_ptr<>()

That's about it I believe.

-Phil