From: Johan Råde (rade_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-11 06:30:58

Sebastian Redl wrote:
> Paul Baxter wrote:
>>> What is the status of the Boost.Property_tree library? I notice it is now
>>> in the SVN trunk. Does this mean it will be part of the next release?
>>>
>>> <https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/boost/property_tree/>
>>>
>> I really like the simplicity of this library but this is about the third or
>> fourth request in the last few months without a reply.
>>
> If the library is really unsupported, I'd be willing to take over
> support. I think it's an extremely valuable library for quickly writing
> a configuration interface.
>
> Sebastian

The property tree library is a very useful library.
At my work, we use it a lot.
We have also built some extensions to it,
that lets you put (possible nested) STL containers
and tuples in a property tree,
using the tree structure of the property tree.

If the original author has abandoned the library,
then it would be great if Sebastian would take over.

--Johan Råde