From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-11 09:52:59

Yitzhak Sapir wrote:
> that I know of. In Visual Studio, the problem would be solved by
> making the class non-
> exported, and specifying for the specific necessary functions within
> the class the export
> declaration. Also, if this were a result of inlining, it would
> explain why the problem does
> not appear in debug.

I think you're correct that this is an inlining issue: and specific to GCC
prior to 3.4 (which is where BOOST_REGEX_BUGGY_CTYPE_FACET is defined).

Can you try removing the following section:

#ifdef BOOST_REGEX_BUGGY_CTYPE_FACET
template BOOST_REGEX_DECL
bool cpp_regex_traits_implementation<BOOST_REGEX_CHAR_T>::isctype(const
BOOST_REGEX_CHAR_T c, char_class_type mask) const;
#endif

from instantiate.hpp and then rebuild both the library and the test app and
see if that fixes the issue?

HTH, John.