From: Phil Bouchard (philippe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-12 04:18:55

Ok,

I replaced former macro with make_shifted_ptr<>() constructor and allocator
function. Like previously mentionned the template parameters of that
function add the "const" modifier; therefore it cannot emulate constructors
having non-const references. I was reading about the new variadic template
arguments that was added in the new compiler... I haven't tried it yet but I
am afraid the same problem will happen.

Furthermore, I decided not to replace type of "owned<>::p_" with
"optional<>" because it doesn't reflect the same purpose and adds an
unwanted boolean flag.

Regards,
-Phil