From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-12 07:17:29

> and with your recent suggestions, but I haven't found another way to
> remove the linking errors than to globally define
"BOOST_TEST_INCLUDED"
> (or link against boost_unit_test_framework-XXX.dll, but I prefered
using
> "included" option). Maybe I haven't tried hard enough, but I have also
> other things to do than try to exactly follow an incomplete
> documentation.

I have done a search for "BOOST_TEST_INCLUDED" in the boost/test sources
now, and came to the conclusion, that globally defining
"BOOST_TEST_NO_LIB" will have a similar effect. I tried this, and it
works.

Is this the "officially supported" solution? But how am I supposed to
know from the sources that globally defining "BOOST_TEST_NO_LIB" is the
expected way to do it, while defining "BOOST_TEST_INCLUDED" is "fidhy"?

Or is globally defining "BOOST_TEST_NO_LIB" just as "fidhy" as globally
defining "BOOST_TEST_INCLUDED"?