From: Stjepan Rajko (stipe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-12 18:22:45

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 3:00 PM, Robert Dailey <rcdailey_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 4:00 PM, Stjepan Rajko <stipe_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Please see:
> >
> > http://dancinghacker.com/code/dataflow/dataflow/utility/bind_mem_fn.html
>

> This sounds like exactly what I want. However, I am not able to find out
> what header file bind_mem_fn is. I also do not have a 'dataflow' directory
> in boost. I'm using boost 1.34.1. Where can I find this? Thanks.

The dataflow library is not in boost yet - I only recently requested a review.

I think the following two files should do it (you can get them from
the boost sandbox svn):
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/SOC/2007/signals/boost/dataflow/utility/bind_mem_fn.hpp
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/SOC/2007/signals/boost/dataflow/utility/member_function_signature.hpp

I've only been testing this with boost trunk, on GCC 4.0.1 (OS X) and
MSVC8. I think these two files might also work with a release version
of boost, but I'm not sure. Please let me know how it goes for you.

Thanks,

Stjepan