From: Jamie Allsop (ja11sop_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 10:39:30

Dean Michael C. Berris wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> This has been bothering me a while -- as I'm working on the Memcache++
> Client that I'm maintaining and continuing to develop, when I try
> running the unit test(s) I've written in a specific platform I get
> 'mutex: Invalid argument' errors being thrown with regards to either
> locking, unlocking, or destroying mutexes.

Just to chime in here. I've seen this also recently while working off
trunk. I cannot remember the context right now but I'll see if I can do
so later on. I'm on a dell d830 with core2 duo. Basically I just wanted
to flag that this is not an isolated observation limited to just your
machine. Apologies for not being more specific at this time.

Jamie