From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 14:32:01

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 1:03 PM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> > This will not work because of this line in bind_mem_fn.hpp:
> >
> > #include <boost/function_types/function_arity.hpp>
> >
> > function_types is not in 1.34.1 :(
>

> Why you don't take also this file is this could help you ;-)? You can get
> it
> from the trunk.

Because, like with all other boost library components, I'm afraid of cherry
picking files because they are usually involved in a large web of
dependencies. More than likely I won't be just taking one file, I'll be
taking many files and doing a lot of manual hunting. Even if I get all the
files, there might also be compatibility issues when taking Boost 1.35 files
and placing them in boost 1.34.1. I would rather not have to wait for subtle
issues to arrive.