From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-13 18:51:34

On 13/03/2008, Heckl, Jochen (ext) <jochen.heckl.ext_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I would like to do some experiments with asio, but unfortunately i can't
> get the documentatino compiled to html.
> Is there a step by step howto available on how to genreate the asio
> documentation?

There is prebuilt documentation included in the boost snapshots:

http://beta.boost.org/development/testing.html#Snapshots

As well as saving yourself some hassle, you'll be doing us a favour,
as you'll be helping test the new release.

If you haven't read it yet, the first thing to do is read the getting
started guide at 'more/getting_started/index.html'.

Then if you want to build the documentation yourself, you'll need to
setup quickbook, which is detailed in
'tools/quickbook/doc/html/quickbook/install.html'. Once that's done,
go to 'libs/asio/doc' and run bjam and that should build the
documentation.

Daniel