From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-14 08:09:50

A little googling shows that various people have already invented "posate" as the opposite of 'negate'
and this makes much more sense to me, even if it hasn't made it into the Oxford English Dictionary yet.

("posate" may mean something rude in italian too, but hey/cioa ;-)

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]