From: Jeffrey Chang (jeffrey8chang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-14 16:26:12

Hi,

I'd like to submit an application that has been proudly using Boost
since v1.33:

Application: Remobo
Company: AWIT Systems, Inc.

Remobo creates an Instant Private Network (IPN) between your computers
and your friends. It's a COMPUTER Network based on your Social Network.
  With IPN service, you and your friends can work or play together over
Internet as if you were sitting on the same office or home LAN (Local
Area Network).

Boost Libraries used:

Asio,
Bind,
DateTime,
File System,
Function,
Lexical Cast,
Non-Copyable,
Ref,
Regex,
Serialization,
Smart Pointer,
StateChart,
Threads,
Tokenizer,
Tribool,
Tuples,
Utility,
Variant

We have been using boost for fault-tolerant, large-scale distributed
systems with complex multi-threaded networking protocols. Boost
Libraries has been a reliable & indispensable part of this
cross-platform systems for the past years. We at the Remobo development
team would like to thank everyone in the Boost community for their hard
work that creates this high-quality project.

Cheers,

--- Jeffrey