From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-15 05:40:58

Oh Woe - the ultimate put-down - being accused of starting a bike-shed discussion :-((

> I don't want a simple naming issue to overshadow issues of substance.
> I will agree to reconsider the name for the unary plus operator. Let's move on.

>If you haven't already, why not write a review of Proto? :-)

A glance at the docs led me to conclude that it's so obviously a must-have that I wouldn't presume to ;-)

(You can count that as a 'yes' vote if you need to).

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]