From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-15 18:37:53

Beman Dawes wrote:
> Daniel James wrote:
>>>
>>> I mentioned this a long time ago, referring to the trunk which I
>>> downloaded via SVN, but nobody paid any attention.
>> It's fine in the release candidate. Looks like it wasn't merged back into trunk.
>
> Could you please merge the fixes back into trunk?

I have just merged them.

Note: I hadn't fixed on trunk as the trunk documentation build in
$BOOST_ROOT/doc was, and is, mysteriously broken for me while the
release branch works perfectly. (It says something about duplicate
targets for quickbook.) I was hoping the problem would resolve itself,
but apparently it hasn't.

Cheers,
Chris