From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-16 13:34:21

De: boost-bounces_at_[hidden] [boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] En nombre de John Maddock [john_at_[hidden]]
Enviado el: sábado, 15 de marzo de 2008 11:40
Para: Boost mailing list
Asunto: [boost] Attention: All authors of updated libraries for 1.35

> If your news isn't already added to
> http://beta.boost.org/users/news/version_1_35_0 then now is the time to do
> so - or reply with your news to this message.

Hi John,

I'm sorry I can't commit this myself, I'll be during the following week with very limited
Internet access. The following is an attempt to write correct .qbk for the news section
of Boost.MultiIndex, but I don't have the tools here to check it for valid syntax and
absence of typos. If you could do the check before commiting I'd be so grateful.

* [phrase library..[@/libs/multi_index/doc/index.html Multi-index Containers]:]
  * New [@/libs/multi_index/doc/tutorial/key_extraction.html#global_fun `global_fun`]
    predefined key extractor.
  * Added [@/libs/multi_index/doc/tutorial/indices.html#iterator_to `iterator_to`]
    facility.
  * Included [@/libs/multi_index/doc/tutorial/creation.html#special_allocator support for
    non-standard allocators] such as those of
    [@/libs/interprocess/index.html Boost.Interprocess], which makes
    `multi_index_container`s placeable in shared memory.
  * New versions of `modify` and `modify_key` with rollback, as described in the
    [@/libs/multi_index/doc/tutorial/basics.html#ord_updating tutorial].
  * A number of optimizations and minor improvements have also been included.
    For a complete list of changes, see the library
    [@/libs/multi_index/doc/release_notes.html#boost_1_35 release notes].

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo