From: JOAQUIN M. LOPEZ MUÑOZ (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-16 13:34:21
De: boost-bounces_at_[hidden] [boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] En nombre de John Maddock [john_at_[hidden]]
Enviado el: sábado, 15 de marzo de 2008 11:40
Para: Boost mailing list
Asunto: [boost] Attention: All authors of updated libraries for 1.35
> If your news isn't already added to
> http://beta.boost.org/users/news/version_1_35_0 then now is the time to do
> so - or reply with your news to this message.
I'm sorry I can't commit this myself, I'll be during the following week with very limited
Internet access. The following is an attempt to write correct .qbk for the news section
of Boost.MultiIndex, but I don't have the tools here to check it for valid syntax and
absence of typos. If you could do the check before commiting I'd be so grateful.
* [phrase library..[@/libs/multi_index/doc/index.html Multi-index Containers]:]
* New [@/libs/multi_index/doc/tutorial/key_extraction.html#global_fun `global_fun`]
predefined key extractor.
* Added [@/libs/multi_index/doc/tutorial/indices.html#iterator_to `iterator_to`]
* Included [@/libs/multi_index/doc/tutorial/creation.html#special_allocator support for
non-standard allocators] such as those of
[@/libs/interprocess/index.html Boost.Interprocess], which makes
`multi_index_container`s placeable in shared memory.
* New versions of `modify` and `modify_key` with rollback, as described in the
* A number of optimizations and minor improvements have also been included.
For a complete list of changes, see the library
[@/libs/multi_index/doc/release_notes.html#boost_1_35 release notes].
Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk