From: Frank Mori Hess (fmhess_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-16 18:46:09

On Sunday 16 March 2008 10:55, klaus triendl wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any interest in something like a locking pointer and a type
> that I call "lockable" that pairs any type with a mutex?

I'd like to see something along these lines in boost. I'm not sure how
much interest there is yet though. I've also got some boost licensed
monitor code in libpoet I've posted about in the past, but didn't get a
lot of response to. Nonetheless, I may try to get it into the review
queue at some point in the future if nothing else gets in, to try
and "throw down the glove", so to speak.

> I can post my implementation along with a simple example to the boost
> vault.

Please do.

--
Frank