From: Faik Catibusic (faik.catibusic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-17 20:48:12

Hello,

my name is Faik Catibusic. I have post one thread on this mailing list about
joining a Boost project. In that thread Stjepan Rajko told me about Google
Summer of Code and I make little investigation and found that he was one of
students last year.

For this year I have two ideas, one is developing library for fuzzy logic.
And other one is developing socket library for Linux and Windows based
systems. Are this ideas, OK? If so, and also if You interested in my work. I
will make detailed plan for three months during summer.

Best,
Faik Catibusic.