From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-19 21:31:05

Hi, Beman

Really sorry for documentation mess.

At this point documentation in svn is plain garbage. I've created
documentation based on BoostBook. html version of it available here:

patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/index.html

Unfortunately I had to introduce quite some number of modification to the
BoostBook to make it work the way I need. I do not see this a good time to
introduce these changes into boost. Do you think it would be a good idea to
dump generated html in place of existing docs for now? I am going to be on
vocation starting this Friday. I will have time to work on this.

Gennadiy

--
Gennadiy Rozental