From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 10:30:55

chintan rao wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know if there is Trie implementation in Boost.

There's a TST implementation. TSTs are related to tries. However, the
implementation is well hidden in Spirit (inside the symbol table
implementation) and it only has a subset of the desirable interface.

Maybe, you're interested in that TST implementation.

> If not is it going to implemented soon?

There has been an undertaking to separate the TST code from Spirit into
a library of its own and to complete the interface. That effort
apparently is stalled for quite some time now.

I don't know how much progress the effort made. I suspect it hit the
magical 90%-done barrier.

I suggest you search the Spirit developer mailing list for relevant
messages if you're interested. Starting points could be 1.
http://tinyurl.com/37gcgp or 2. http://tinyurl.com/2e3jzn

HTH,

1)
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=2084b47d05090905432484f5ca%40mail.gmail.com&forum_name=spirit-devel