From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 16:11:55
Daniel James wrote:
> Some of the link errors in the inspect report are incorrect. I checked
> some fixes into trunk:
> The first one causes it to check links in single quotes - this fixes a
> couple of incorrect unlinked file reports in iostream (although
> 'libs/iostreams/doc/concepts/multi-character.html' is unlinked). The
> second changeset decodes urls with percent encoded characters and
> encoded ampersands - this fixes about 200 incorrect link errors in the
> doc directory (but there are a few left).
Wow! Thanks! I wasn't even aware that some of the link errors were phony.
> There's no real need to add these changes to release at this late
> stage, just note that some of the link errors are incorrect.
I rebuilt and ran with your changes. The number of problems reported
dropped from 1100 to 862.
Unless you object, I'd like to merge these changes into the release branch.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk