From: chintan rao (chintanraoh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 20:19:29

On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Scott McMurray <me22.ca+boost_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 21, 2008 at 1:08 PM, chintan rao <chintanraoh_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
> > Please suggest changes to the interface and other things.
> >

> I notice you've been using strings for everything. It might be
> interesting to use arbitrary boost ranges, so that you have a
> container_(map|set) kind of thing.

First todo this as efficiently as string tries one can have min and max
value for key[x] { by default key is string }. Key[x] must be increment-able
(should support key[x]++ between min and max). and there must be a map
function, similar to hash_function in hash_map, which will map each key[x]
to consecutive integers.
For example, when key[x] is unsigned char, its by default mapped from 0 to
255. and key[x] can be incremented :)
Am i correct?