From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-22 04:04:27

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Marco Costalba <mcostalba_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I have upload in Vault an updated version of the multi-signature
> function wrapper aka "overload"
>
> File is called overload_20_3_2008.zip

Due to a critical bug I was forced to update the file that now is
called overload_22_3_2008.zip

I'm very sorry for this :< the bug it's not easy to trigger but
anyway it's a bug and, what's worst, is due to a mis-design of
operator() member functions, so that the library fails it's primary
goal that is to give an example of use of templates in C++.

As a small bonus I have added copy semantic support to the overload
class that is now copy constructible and assignable and I have
improved the docs according to the feedback I have received.

Thanks and sorry again for this
Marco