From: Zero Mind (lord.zerom1nd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-22 09:07:36

Esteve Fernandez wrote:
> Although I'm another student "competing" for a GSoC application, I find
this
> library extremely useful. I've had to implement polynomial interpolation
for
> doing crypto stuff (Shamir's Secret Sharing Scheme) and would have loved
> have a library that already solved this problem.

Nice to see that some people are interested. To be honest I had to use small
polynomials and implemented basic operations few months ago. However, that
was a very simple program. I would like to create something more advanced
this summer and in my opinion such a library may be useful sometimes.

Thanks for answers.

Pawel Kieliszczyk