From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-23 06:36:02

Bruno Lalande wrote:
>>> By the way, I didn't know the existence of the page
>>> result_type.html, shouldn't I point to it in my doc, rather than
>>> boringly (and less accurately) repeat its contents?
>>
>> Yep, that would be better, but I can probably deal with that when I
>> integrate your docs into mine - we have some templates and macros to
>> help with all that boilerplate stuff.
>

> Nice, I let you do that.

Hi Bruno,

I've finally added this to the sandbox version of the Math.Toolkit: it'll
get merged to Trunk next time we have a stable Boost.Math release ready to
go. I made a few minor tweeks along the way and extended the tests a bit,
so can you take a look and make sure everything looks OK to you?

Cheers, John.