From: sankar lingam (shankar.nitc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-23 07:04:49

         I was working with Boost Multi Array and I find it really useful in
my project..
But I would also want to create multi array in shared memory.But currently
Boost Multi Array is not compatible with shared memory allocators provided
by
Boost Interprocess.I raised a question in the boost users list and I got to
know that
it is an adaptation that Boost Multi Array developers would have to do..

   I would love to see an added feature in Boost Multi Array which would be
compatible with Boost Interprocess allowing Boost MultiArray to be created
in shared
memory( just like how Boost MultiIndex in the 1.35 release would be).As I
understand
the MultiArray adaptation would require using allocator::pointer instead of
raw pointers as member pointers.

I would want to suggest this request to Boost Multi Array developers as it
would be a
very useful feature for a Boost user like me..Can this feature be added into
the Boost 1.35 release..?

Regards,
Sankar