From: Max Motovilov (max_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-26 00:40:41

> I am extremely interested in a boost affine geometry library, but given
> the history on this mailing list I suspect the best approach might be to
> start with less rather than more.

Absolutely agree; some of my suggestions are definitely well out there.
The reason I am airing them up here is (a) to get thoughts on the
subject from interested people which might help me implement some of it
and (b) see if I might be able to work the prospective implementations
into an open-source library that may perhaps be accepted into Boost.
I've grown rather tired of re-writing the same libraries (granted, with
improvements) over and over for each new project :)

...Max...