From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmut.kaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-26 22:07:52

Hi all,

this is just a gentle reminder for all intending to write a Proto review to
finish it really soon.

At the same time this should be understood as an encouragement for all of
you still hesitating to write one because you perhaps think the library is
too complicated or too exotic and you probably won't be able to write an
adequate review. Please do not hesitate! Even a short review based on your
experience or based on what you've read in the documentations is highly
appreciated.

Please consider writing your review not later than March 28th. If you won't
be able to finish it in time but still intend to write a review, please
contact me directly so we can work out the details.

Regards Hartmut
Review manager