From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-30 16:44:54

Felipe Magno de Almeida wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Robert Ramey <ramey_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> A translation file is a preprocessed .cpp file. A DLL can have lots of
> source files.
>
>> Is the DLL loaded explicitly with "library load"
>
> Yes.
>>> LoadLibrary through boost.extension.

you should be able to see (with your debugger) the create of one
and only one entry in the kt table when the library is loaded. You
should see the deletion of this one entry when the the library is
unloaded. I would make a simple program that just loads
and unloads the DLL and verify this behavior.

This is a spanking new facility so its possible that
it has some bugs. Also, I have to test this "by hand" so
its not tested as part of the test system.

Robert Ramey