From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-31 12:42:06

In order to keep corporate lawyers sleeping easily at night, Boost has a policy of including the Boost license terms within ALL
files. The effect is making it public domain so you are not restricting its use at all. Users worried about IP rights can be quite
clear what the license terms are for all Boost stuff.

But this is a trivial detail that can be fixed easily later.

>> PPS A check of your simplest demo program worked MSVC 2003,
>but produced an off-putting and worrying blizzard of warnings even at
>> the default level 3 - these could (and should) be easily
>fixed by explicit casting.
>
>Okay, I have only tested the code with gcc. Can you send me your
>compiler output privately?

Yes will do.

>Thanks for your feedback it gives me the right motivation to continue
>with this library.

I hope you can get some positive feedback from others too - there was a lot of discussion on Maarten's propsal - heated at times
;-)

Good luck!

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]