From: vicente.botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-31 18:15:39

Hello,

First of all, I think that a pimpl library should have a place in boost, but
I think that the pimpl idiom do not scale very well (see below).

Even if your library is usable in simple cases, I would like to see how it
can manage more complex cases. And if no satisfactory solution to this case
is possible, that the library states explicitly when it can not be used.

Do you think to write the library documentation before the review? Even if
there is a tutorial in DDJ, IMHO, you should spend some time on the
documentation of the library before the review.

Vicente Juan Botet Escriba