From: David Rodríguez Ibeas (dibeas_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-01 15:25:45

I was considering (but lacking time to do it yet) implementing a library
wrapper over existing CORBA implementations. Basically trying to get CORBA
to a more C++-friendly interface. I don't know if creating a new
implementation will be worth the time spent on it, but if you get to do it,
I'll be more than willing to collaborate.
Considering the interest placed lately in JSON and other Serialization
backends, a CORBA backend might be of interest to GSoC students and could be
useful for the implementation.

   David