From: Billy Chasen (billy.chasen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-02 16:50:27

I've since found the root of the problem -- and it has nothing to do
with the delim

If I have a client send data to the server (which is using async_read_until)

If that client sends in a tight for-loop -- async_read_until returns
garbled data.

If I put even the smallest delays in the loop, the server responds perfectly

The server code I am using is the async chat server off of boost.org

thanks,

billy