From: Richard Webb (richard.webb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-03 17:01:50

Beman Dawes <bdawes <at> acm.org> writes:

> > I think adding a version of VC++9.0 with microsoft optional TR1
> > implementation would also be quite interresting.
>
> Yes, and at least one of our 9.0 testers has it installed. But I'm
> uncertain if we need to do anything specific about it, particularly as
> the TR1 pack is still in beta IIRC.

I've been running the tests with the TR1 pack installed. The Boost.TR1 config
has already been updated to use the MS TR1 is present, so i dont think theres
anything else to do?

I'm told that TR1 support is going to be included in VC9 SP1.
It sounds like thats going to show up in the not too distant future, but i dont
know it will be before the Boost 1.36 release.