From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-04 05:11:35

I second this - many people will want to know if the MS TR1 and Boost TR1 play together nicely: if they squabble, it will cause
trouble deep in the engine room and bring the hapless users to a grinding halt.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]