From: Bjørn Roald (bjorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-04 06:36:07

Also take a look at http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/C++-mapping.ppt

> Third, I'd like to see the Boost community contribute and make
> recommendations
> to a new CORBA binding. Or better yet, just build one. As *the* home of
> all
> things C++ there's no group more qualified to get the C++ part right.

There are some interest in the ACE/TAO community to support work on C++
bindings in the boost community. So there is one ORB and likely vendors
behind it that are willing to contribute.

> Last thought. Any of you'all coming to BoostCon?

Sorry, would love to come but not this time.

> Kevin Heifner
> from
> OCI (they provide commercial support for TAO) will be presenting threading
> @
> BoostCon -- I'm certain he'd be interested in this topic.

I would also bet on that ;-)

--
Bjørn