From: David Walthall (walthall_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-08 17:06:32

Andrey Semashev wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> Changes I'd like to see include:
>>
>> * Drop Microsoft VC++ 7.1. Supporting two versions (9.0 and 8.0) is
>> about all we can afford.
>
> I'd like to kindly ask to continue supporting VC 7.1 at least for a
> release or two. This compiler is still rather popular and is quite
> capable to compile modern C++.

I would also like to see continued support for VC++ 7.1 since that is
the compiler that I use. I'm willing to do testing on this platform (if
the computer I have available for testing can do them quickly enough).

I looked at the directions for running tests:
http://www.boost.org/development/running_regression_tests.html
Is there anything else I need to do (e.g. registering my runner ID)
before I run the tests?

Thanks,
David