From: Giovanni Piero Deretta (gpderetta_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-09 05:54:25

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 6:29 AM, vicente.botet <vicente.botet_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hello Giovanni,
>
> I have read the documentation of the Boost.Corutine library you have done for the SOC 06.
> Impressive Job.
>
> I would like to start to ussing it, and I would like to know where I can download the last implementation.
> I have found it on the Vault and on the Sandbox.

The snapshot on the vault is stable, but is known to have some design
problems (mostly related to the usability of futures)
I'm currently developing it on the sandbox svn, in a 'cleanup' branch
(nothing usable there ATM).

> Which is the current state? Do you plan to submit the library for review soon?

I've recently (read: a couple of weeks ago) restarted to work on it.
I'm reimplementing it on top of a continuation abstraction, which
hopefully should simplify the code. Be aware that the interface will
likely change. The documentation also really needs a good cleanup.

thanks for the interest,

--
gpd