From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-09 15:41:18

On 09/04/2008, Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I think it would be rather good to keep a 'release notes' document that is
> updated as new changes are done, merged to release branch during release
> process, and then becomes part of new release.
>
> Am I right that we don't have such a document right now, or I'm missing
> something?

No we don't. It's a good idea though.

A possible alternative would be if individual libraries and tools had
a changelog as part of their documentation. That would also be easier
to maintain when merging with release (since some changes in trunk
might not make it into the release), and could be more detailed than
the release notes.

Daniel